ads

RC Helicopter Simulator Problem

Have rc helicopter simulator? You get some problem with your rc helicopter simulator? Resolve your simulator problem by read this article. The rc helicopter simulator software have been used by a lot of rc heli pilot in this world, especially the rc heli beginner.

If yoou have problem with Real Flight G3.5 Installation, one of the asnwer i found in one of rc helicopter forum.."Anyways my installation of this program was without a hitch. Everything went through OK...no problem. After a couple of months of usage and learned how to fly Helis I decided to uninstall the Real Flight program off my computer since I hardly use it anymore and plus to clear up some disc space. I did a complete uninstall of the real flight program..".

Hey how if we try to watch youtube video about rc helicopter simulator problem, here they are:

Problem with simulator


having problems with the easyFly3-starter edition... please answer this video and help me with the repair!!! best regards

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Helicopters