About Spektrum Dx6i
The DX6i is a ground-up design delivering all of the advantages that Spektrum’s DSM2 technology offers, at a very affordable price. The ability to fly anywhere without concerns of frequency clashes, no more model generated interference and the added advantage of features like SmartSafe™, ModelMatch™ and ServoSync™ all contribute to making flying simply safer and more enjoyable with DX6i.
DX6i Spektrum Features:
* DSM2 Technology
* Full-range operation
* 10-model memory
* Roller Selector
* Large and easy-to-read Dot Matrix display
* Trainer Mode
* Dual Rate and Expo adjustments on all primary channels, including rudder
* Heli and Airplane programming
* Gyro adjustments
* Graphic throttle and pitch curves
* Channel Mixing
* Compatible with any existing Spektrum Air Receiver including the AR6000
Model memories:10 aircraft or helicopters (combined)
Data input and view: Roller selector, grayscale LCD screen
Stick modes:Mode 1 and Mode 2 available
Battery:Four rechargeable AA batteries (included), along with an included wall charger
Weight:1 pound, 9 3/4 ounces
Receiver:Spektrum AR6200 included, but it can use any other Spektrum receiver as well.
You can download the Dx6i Spektrum manual from horizonhobby.