ads

HOW THE FEEL FLYING RC MODEL AND REAL PLANES

rv8 planes cocpits imagesAs rc flyer, we like flying our rc model planes. How about flying the real planes? In this video, you will watch how the video maker flying his rc planes and then flying the real planes. I think you can get the feels. This is RV8 planes, the real planes ( Tail Dragger version) flying. You'll be in the cocpits and fly with the RV8 planes, doing some rolls and many more.

Flying the Real RV8 (Tail Dragger version) plus the Model


When Derrick Petersen introduced me to Jim Oosterhuis, I heard he built model planes. But little did I know, he built his own Experimental RV8 Tail Dragger from Van's Aircraft kits.
He offered me a ride, which I could not resist. Here is the results of both flights. Thanks for watching and subscribing to Mr. Herbert's Science Class.

Related articles
RC plane camera
RC planes cessna review
Parkzone rc airplanes
Gas rc airplanes

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Helicopters