ads

HOW TO REPAIR IF YOUR HELIX IS BROKEN

You have a helix micro rc helicopter and have a problem with it, such as the helicopter is rotate and can't hover as it in top speed. If you have broken helix, you should watch this video, this video will show you what actually happen of the video maker's helix helicopter and HOW TO REPAIR THE BROKEN HELIX.

My BROKEN HELIX..and how I repaired it.


Here is what the inside of my Helix looks like. I somehow stripped the gears in it. To repair it, I cut off the stripped part of the gear, pushed it closer to the edge of the shaft and put it back together. Lo and behold, it works smoothly again. You may try this yourself too, if you have the same problem..

Related articles
Mini rc helicopter toys
Air hogs havoc navy rc helicopter
How to fly coaxial rc helicopter
Mini rc helicopter price list

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Helicopters