ads

Configure T6config Program For Beginner

Beginners sometimes have a problem when configuring the t6config Program. Maybe this is one of big problem for beginner for the first time. I found a good source where you can find more informations about configuring t6config program.

I'm a 6 month newbie to the Heli hobby. I can not tell you the frustrations of trying to find step by step information on how to setup my heli, but more so, the number of posts I've left about the t6config program. It seems to be every newbie's nightmare.
I was fortunate enough to meet Jerry Shaw in this forum and he graciously devoted his time to take the t6config "manual" and rewrite it so that even I could understand it. He has done it in such a way that I was able to understand not only what each entry meant, but how it played in the operation of the helicopter.
The manual is located at the following link:

http://www.drivehq.com/file/df.aspx/publish/HeliFlyer/HeliFlyer/t6ConfigurationManual.pdf

Simply Right Click and Save As.

There is a lot of information out there and I believe a lot of it if fabulous, but my reinforcement is with paper, as I can make notes and go back and check that I've done everything correctly.

I hope that this manual can help you as much as it has helped me. If I had it 6 months ago, I think I'd be a little bit ahead of the curve right now.

Gregory
source : http://www.rcdiscuss.com/index.php/topic,25163.0.html

Related Configure T6config Program For Beginner
Tornado 3D rc helicopter
Walkera cb180z rc helicopter
Inverted rc helicopter flying
How to balance axe cp rc helicopters

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Helicopters